1. Bronchitis is not a fun illness to have. You don’t get to hunker down with your knitting because of the need to stop every five minutes to hack up a lung.
2. Hall’s Honey Lemon cough drops are my new food group.
3. I now remember the new-baby-no-sleep fog in a new and vivid way, complete with unexpected naps in the middle of the day.
4. Snuggling down in bed at the end of the day was something I always looked forward to. Now I’m trying new positions of vertical assistance to my lungs while still attempting a reclining position. I might get it soon. So far, not so much.
5. I sound like an old dog that’s too tired to bark effectively.
6. Coughing is very hard work. Like, impossible to keep your head balanced on your shoulders hard work.
7. Everything is louder at 3:25 in the morning.
8. Particularly coughing.
9. Throats should be designed with a small flap to get in there and scratch that itch.
10. These antibiotics better kick in soon. I have yarn to knit.