What? You didn’t know about this? You didn’t see it on your calendar and prepare in advance? Yeah, neither did I. But I decided today was going to be a pajama day and so it is.
1. I don’t have a car today. Therefore, I cannot go anywhere needing a car. Therefore, I have no urgent need to get dressed. That equals pajamas.
2. It is Monday which is laundry day. Laundry means I am going up and down the stairs a few times which nobody needs to get dressed up for. That equals pajamas.
3. A shower needs to happen, but this morning was Older Daughter’s shower plus the aforementioned two loads of laundry. That equals no hot water for a while. That equals no shower for a while. That equals no need to dress just to undress for shower later. That equals pajamas.
4. I have not been sleeping well lately. That equals pajamas.
5. Today’s pajamas are pink-and-white-striped with cheerful little green frogs on them and green piping. That, in and of itself, equals pajamas.