It’s been a busy fall which should mean tons to write about, but other than election crap there has been zero motivation. I’m not doing the whole write a novel in a month thing again, nor am I attempting to knit a sweater in a month, either. It’s enough that I still have five more Christmas presents to knit, yeeeesh.
Instead you get the ever-popular bullet list!
- Weddings fascinate me because it’s not only a microcosm of what family means to others, but how the actual “wedding” has changed over the years.
- I still get jazzed over marching band competitions.
- Putting my foot down in a gentle(ish) way about a social engagement I don’t want to do is easier the older I get.
- Squirrels are buttheads.
- I’m getting the itch to make Christmas cards again. But I must do all the knitting first.
- I like cooking.
- And baking.
- And eating.
- I changed my twitter tagline. I like it.
- I think I spend a lot of time on my iPad, which I’m sure will just shock anyone who knows me.
- Thanksgiving will be either really good or really bad for reasons, and I’m not sure how I’ll handle the latter.
- when a puppy licks your face, magic happens.
and now, an old favorite: