It’s Saturday in October and instead of feeling the crisp fall air invigorating me and prompting me to get out and do stuff, it’s another 80 degree humid day. WTH Fall? I anticipate you all year, October is my favorite month, I delay all gardening plans until I can count on the cool, clear mornings to not turn me into a limp rag of sweat, and this is what happens?
Now to find the positive:
- I have to go to a dressy event this evening, and because it’s so humid I won’t have to fuss with my hair, I’ll just put it up and be done with it.
- I can watch Pioneer Woman on Food Network, because it’s too humid to do manual labor.
- I believe I will have a second cup of tea, because when it’s too humid to move quickly, you have a chance to take things easy.
- I can do easy tasks, like wiping down counters and tabletops; I can’t dust surfaces because the humidity makes the dust get all icky.
- I’ll clean out the refrigerator, because the humidity forces me to seek cooler climes to keep nice and cool.
See? So positive! I’m positive I hate humidity!