1. The potato-leek soup was DELICIOUS.
2. The to-do list is still somewhat in the mental planning stages.
3. Seven of the eight drawers in the dresser are emptied and are well on the way to being re-organized with a pared-down wardrobe.
4. Why does anyone need as many camisoles as I have?
5. See previous blog entry re: “stuff.”
6. I received new beads in the mail and can now finish my shawl project. Thank you, Jimmy Beans Wool, for such speedy delivery. Had I been wearing any of the 27 pairs of socks I own, you would have blown them off.
7. #6 is why the butternut squash soup didn’t get made.
8. I actually may get to Rhinebeck this year, even in the face of the no-yarn-for-a-year diet I’m on. Buttons! That’s what I’ll get!
9. I’m also on the no-magazines-for-a-year diet, and the new Jane Austen Knits just came out. ::weeps quietly::
10. Oatmeal with butter, sugar-in-the-raw, and pecans is the absolute best thing on a crisp September morning.